Are you thinking of Selling a Home ? You want to use an agent that can maximize the visibility of your home to prospective buyers. There are many ways to do this. Some agents rely on the MLS and a sign in the yard to market your home. Now, in the age of Zillow and Realtor.com, there are many other important ways to maximize marketing of your home.
First of all, I am a member of, not one, but two MLSs – the Central Virginia MLS and the Northern Virginia MRIS. This means when I list your property on these services, they get seen by buyers from the Richmond area as far north as New Jersey. Lots of buyers are moving south because of our cheaper cost of living and central location. This means these buyers will be calling me if they have a question about your home, or want to know about the area. They aren’t calling an agent that isn’t familiar with Richmond, your neighborhood or even your home.
Second, I provide you with a custom individual website to showcase your home and make it shine online. This site will include excellent, professional photographs and a video walkthrough. It will also provide information about your home, the neighborhood, and local attractions. This site can also include a drone video that may show off special views or let people see your neighborhood. It may also include a 3D walkthrough tour that will allow buyers to see your home right from their mobile devices.
The importance of this website is that it provides a conduit to be used on Google and social media like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter to name a few. The internet is where over 95% of buyers search for their homes when they begin the process. Selling a home effectively and efficiently requires a great first impression.
- I take a full and expert suite of professional quality images of your home. These images will showcase your property and are critical to Internet marketing. Surveys prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that buyers value high quality images more than any other feature of real estate listings.
- 3D Walkthrough virtual tours (as seen to the above), when appropriate, can be created for your property. Some properties are better marketed with still photographs, others with a slide show of stills, and some with a video and music. I’ll work with you to produce the very best marketing approach for your property.
- Does your property have a unique feature you want to emphasize, like a water or golf course view? We can use a drone video to really allow buyers to appreciate it online.
- I also know how to get your home to show up at the top of Zillow searches. This is important, because many home buyers start here at the start of home shopping.
- Thorough professionally written text descriptions and useful information including local attractions to bring every facet of your property to the prospective buyer.
- Once a buyer gets to my site from these many conduits, I don’t just let them look and leave. I offer showings and other special information about the market and your property in exchange for their contact information. If I can get into direct contact with them, it’s going to increase my chances of selling your property to them.
Third, I can provide creative and inviting open houses to get buyers in the door to see your home. Food truck open houses can be a great way to showcase your home. A Kona Ice Truck in the summer can really hit the spot! I can also invite Nutzy from the Richmond Flying Squirrels to show how family friendly your neighborhood is. Does your home have a great kitchen? Maybe we host a Pampered Chef party open house to really show it off!
Selling a home also requires a lot of effort on your part as the owner. To get the best price for you home, you need to make it look great. This takes work. It may mean you need to paint, clean or replace carpets, make repairs. I have a list of contractors and other vendors that can help you with this effort. I also have access to professional stagers should you need one. You don’t have to go it alone. I’m here to help make the process easier and less stressful. If you make your home shine at the beginning, it helps the whole process of selling a home.
I will provide you with concierge service getting you to closing. I assist you in getting through the inspection process that begins once your home goes under contract. This period can be a challenge at times so it is important to have someone in your corner that is experienced and a trained negotiator. Lots of unexpected things can come up in an inspection. You want to come out the other side without giving away too much and still heading to closing.
The process of buying and selling a home can be a minefield. Home repairs, staging, inspections, disclosures, title searches, all of these can blow up without warning. You want to make sure that you have a good coach and a great team to get you through the process intact. I am here to make sure that happens!
I get a great deal of our listing business from referrals by our satisfied sellers, so don’t hesitate, let me get started in helping you today!